- Have you been hoping that a certain person will get what he or she deserves?
- Do you talk negatively about this individual to others?
- Do you indulge in fantasies of revenge—even mild ones?
- Do you mull over what someone did to you?
- How do you feel if a good thing happens to that individual?
- Do you blame him or her for how your life turned out?
- Do you find it hard to be open and trusting with people?
- Are you frequently angry, depressed, or bitter?
- Do you find it difficult or impossible to thank God for your offender?
Take a moment to let God examine your heart. Will He find any unforgiveness there?